Sanibel Island Resort Amenities
Sanibel Inn is a nature-filled sanctuary
Indulging guests with spacious accommodations, premier amenities and natural beauty, the Sanibel Inn provides a unique alternative to traditional Southwest Florida inns. Enjoy an invigorating swim in our pool, complete with a poolside, cabana-style bar and grille serving afternoon cocktails. Or stroll through our bird- and butterfly-attracting gardens for a serene escape from it all. This nature-inspired inn showcases an array of convenient touches and recreational features.
- 93 breezy rooms, a combination of hotel rooms and one-bedroom suites. Two-bedroom condominiums are also available for larger families or guests looking for more space.
- High-speed Internet access, available in all guest rooms, suites, and condominiums
- 600 feet of beachfront, offering world-famous shelling
- Delicious dining¸ including a poolside bar and grille and the Sea Star Café
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, with sundeck
- Tennis courts
- Kayak rentals
- Bikes for touring the 23 miles of trails on Sanibel Island
- Butterfly- and hummingbird-attracting gardens, popular among visitors
- Access to The Dunes Championship Golf Course, offering the island’s only PGA-rated course
Relax in the comfort and natural splendor of Sanibel Inn – offering guest rooms, suites, and condominiums filled with the amenities necessary for a memorable home-away-from-home experience. Book your reservation online for Our Best Rates Guaranteed.