We will anticipate and exceed the expectations of every guest…EVERY TIME!
Our Guest Service Basics
- Acknowledge our guests first.
- Use our guest’s name.
- Use non-standard phrases. For example, say, “I’ ll be happy to” and “my pleasure”.
- Walk the guest. Do not point.
- Make the people that are a part of our job more important than our tasks.
Our Guest Service Goals
- We smile and create a positive work environment.
- We own, resolve and follow up on each guest issue.
- We practice teamwork and lateral service.
- We are committed to uncompromising levels of cleanliness.
- We create a safe workplace that protects the assets and privacy of our guests, employees and company.
- We reduce our impact on the environment.