The Dunes—Course Information
Renovated golf course
The course is open for play daily from 7:30-6:00, please call the golf shop at 239.472.2535 for tee times
Come play our TifEagle greens!
Please call the golf shop at 239.472.2535 for tee times
Your Island, Your Club
Discover The Dunes award-winning course masterfully designed by PGA Tour winner, Mark McCumber.
We offer various methods for you to get an aerial view of each hole.
- Click here for a pdf file that gives you an aerial shot of each hole with distances from key positions.
- Download an app for android or iphone that gives you the hole information in a convenient app format.
- You can also view a live fly-over of each hole by viewing our aerial tour.
- Click here to download a golf scorecard (pdf)
Course rating & slope
Our 18-hole championship course offers challenging play amid an abundant natural landscape. A diverse array of native wildlife can be observed, including resident alligators. We ask that you share the course with our wildlife friends and not attempt to feed or approach them as they are protected species and can be dangerous. Please keep a respectful distance at all times.
Shirts with collars and sleeves, mock turtlenecks, slacks, golf warm-ups, rain gear and golf shorts up to four inches above the knee are considered appropriate attire. Tank tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, cut-offs, jams, sweat pants, jeans, bathing suits, tennis shorts or other athletic shorts more than four inches above the knee are not permitted. Shoes: Appropriate golf shoes or approved shoes are required on the golf course and practice areas. Use of shoes other than golf shoes must be approved by the Golf Shop. Football spikes, baseball spikes and golf shoes with metal spikes are not permitted.
Dresses, skirts, skorts, slacks, capris, golf warm-ups, rain gear, golf shorts and shirts are considered appropriate attire. Halter tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, cut-offs, bathing suits, sweat pants, jeans, tennis dresses or athletic shorts are not permitted. Shoes: Appropriate golf shoes or approved shoes are required on the golf course and practice areas. Use of shoes other than golf shoes must be approved by the Golf Shop. Football spikes, baseball spikes and golf shoes with metal spikes are not permitted.
USGA rules govern all play
- All bulkheads are considered an integral part of the golf course and are inside the confines of the hazards
- No relief granted from interference of stance or area of intended swing
- Red Stakes- Lines define lateral water hazards
- Yellow Stakes- Lines define water hazards
- White Stakes- Lines define out of bounds
- Embedded ball rule in effect through the green
- Repair ball marks on all putting greens
- Sand divots on fairways and tee areas
- Leave rakes in the bunkers
- Floating practice balls are not to be used on the golf course
- Please do not approach alligators, they can be very dangerous
- Golfers receive free relief from alligators and from fire ant mounds