We will anticipate and exceed the expectations of every guest…EVERY TIME!
Our Guests and Members will be warmly welcomed and enjoy the vacation of their lives, a golf, tennis and dining experience with the cleanest and best maintained facilities and public areas and the most responsive and sincere, friendly service they have ever experienced.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Generous Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 100% Bridge Toll Coverage
- Company-Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Supplemental/Voluntary plans for Life, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital
- Short & Long Term Disability
We offer a close-knit family culture where our associate are expected to treat one another with respect and are welcome to contribute, collaborate and innovate. We encourage and support employee growth and development, and recognize and reward a job well done.
Our Guest Service Basics
- Acknowledge our guests first.
- Use our guest’s name.
- Use non-standard phrases. For example, say, “I’ ll be happy to” and “my pleasure”.
- Walk the guest. Do not point.
- Make the people that are a part of our job more important than our tasks.
Our Guest Service Goals
- We smile and create a positive work environment.
- We own, resolve and follow up on each guest issue.
- We practice teamwork and lateral service.
- We are committed to uncompromising levels of cleanliness.
- We create a safe workplace that protects the assets and privacy of our guests, employees and company.
- We reduce our impact on the environment.